Accounting and Taxation
Some people think accounting and tax are quite serious. We like to enjoy a laugh with our clients whilst still providing the following professional services by qualified CPA’s :
- Preparation of annual statutory financial statements for all business structures – companies, partnerships, family trusts and individuals.
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management financial accounts.
- Preparation of budgets and cash flow forecasts.
- Corporate secretarial services including lodgement of all ASIC returns, share transfers and stamp duty
- Income tax planning and advice
- Preparation & lodgement of income tax returns for individuals, partnerships, companies, trusts and super funds.
- GST advice, and preparation of Business Activity Statements
- Fringe benefits tax
- Payroll tax
- Land tax
Xero Accounting Services
Xero is powerful accounting software for firms and small businesses. Work with your clients on a single set of data from your mobile phone, your tablet or your computer.
- Setup and configure Xero to your business requirements
- Train your staff in the most effective use of this powerful software
- Troubleshoot and rectify Xero setup issues
- Advise on best practices
- Create custom reports
- Assist in migration from other accounting systems
MYOB is the most widely used business software in Australia. It’s easy to use, but can be quite tricky to set up properly. We have MYOB Certified Consultants on staff who can help you with this and much more…
- Installation of MYOB software and initial setup
- Adopting preferences, chart of accounts, customising forms and reports to your specifications
- Training in groups or one-on-one
- Ongoing support as long as you need it
- Business Health Checks – what works well and what could improve
- Establishing efficient business procedures
Assisting your business
We pride ourselves in being accountants that people can understand. We like to listen. We speak your language. We believe in empowering our clients to understand their own financial position. We try to go that extra mile, which might include:
- Teaching our clients what reports best reflect the company’s financials and how to interpret them
- Dealing with the ATO on your behalf
- Helping you with loan applications when needed
- Assisting you with workers compensation renewals
- Guiding you with salary packaging